Friday, April 8, 2011

About ready to lay some wood.

The weather was beautiful today and after getting a load of gravel from Dawson Quarry, I spent about 4 hours digging the remaining dirt from the trenches and filling them with gravel. I had already sprayed weed killer on the grass between the trenches yesterday, so I covered it with landscaping cloth and a layer of gravel. I'll be able to start on the floor tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's supposed to get up to 90º tomorrow.




Removing the dirt from the trenches.
Isaac digging for worms after helping me tamp the dirt down in the trenches.


Kelly brought Sassy and another chick out to enjoy the weather.
It took about three loads of gravel to fill the trenches.
And another two loads to cover the landscape cloth.
I'm ready for a break and a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment