Friday, April 15, 2011

More progess than expected.

After some rain in the morning, we only got a short downpour later in the day, so I was able to do more than expected. I framed the clerestory wall and the wall where the human door will go. I also finished cutting all the framing lumber. The only things left to cut are the notches for the rafters, the fascia and trim boards, the plywood for the roof and the siding. All those items will be cut when I'm actually installing them. I'll also need to build some roosts once the coop is finished and nest boxes that won't be needed until August. I'll also be running electric to the coop.


This is the clerestory wall. It's sitting upside down. I'll be installing two real windows that can be opened for ventilation as opposed to the photo I posted in an earlier post that has three fixed windows that don't open.
A few photos of the chickens. I need to take some better quality ones with the camera. I've just been using my phone because it's easier to transfer to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment