Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inside is divided.

I picked up some more supplies today and finished framing another small wall for the inside. Since my time was limited, I went ahead and got the walls put in the coop even though I haven't finished the siding and windows. Also let some of the chicks outside for awhile again.


It's kind of hard to see since my phone doesn't have a wide-angle setting, but this is looking in through the door of the coop. There is a framed wall to the left, then an opening for a door into the chick area, then a short wall, then a 90º turn as the wall divides part of the back of the coop for the chickens also. The bottom of the wall will be solid and the top will have chicken wire on it.


Some of the girls enjoy some outside time.


Sassy eating something new from the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment